terça-feira, 1 de outubro de 2024

October 2024 and we are just fine

 Have you ever mixed stuff just to see what you can get from it?
I do it all the time 

with the drawing skills I learn a long ago with nowadays skills...

drawings ^^




... when you're late for school and the gates are closed...









that naughty tentacle...


A freak hatching...


other drawing while I watch it...



and she interact with an AI of herself...(?)


wow...vape??


Buhnny~....





sometimes Technocolor 6 is kinda nice
from this one


some sort of "Doraemon" but more like a sexual helper...

Don't forget behind the ears...


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Have some hints to improve my skills? Wanna see or suggest some weird/naughty never sawn drawings? Tell me, otherwise I will think its ok as the way it is.