quinta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2024

I'm baaaaack baby!

 Hi there! How have you been?!

I'm kinda back, but don't get so confident!!

How about some drawings for fun...?  - like the old times...






















what a weird appeal that Chibidoki have...I like so much it's randomness








I often feel like drawing caring less about others "perfection" standards and just following my peace of mind...






...the Urban x Life new reworked game is so good...
this is Mrs.Taylor - Urban x Life Original Tale has it but in 3d and animated!!!

a random rogue for an adventure









this knight gonna have some night... heheheh.














Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Have some hints to improve my skills? Wanna see or suggest some weird/naughty never sawn drawings? Tell me, otherwise I will think its ok as the way it is.