sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2019

Rise from your grave....

😵

Dexter doodles



"Watch your back bone..."









Digging somebody's else grave

I've been redrawing some scenes and busts of Bad Intentions adult game


Testing a different POV







Hmmmm.....

I'm watching you from the darkness or from the light.


not realy, I prefer anime.
Hah! Prth, legeth'drn!


Somewhere in Brazil...

...where the nothing is better than anything...



Temporary section: I draw (when I have time), post here then I exclude when I decide.

...




Cuphead sweet knocked out



not ready -Little devil bounce for fun



Charlesclayton the dimensional predator






That girl on your school desk...some nostalgia never is enough



Panties with strategic holes



Just for those who knows her.





























...color palettes...











when you're a ghost that kills thru the phone and try to be acquaintance with technology, but you fail.


Bonerfairy















Not ready yet...
... yet...








Liane Cartman (Medibang paint)


Sheila Broflovski (in clip studio)




Tried to relax for a day without drawing aaaand...
....I caught myself drawing again...  ¬¬'




Sticky love fingers 😁


"-Calorie, calorie, calo..." 🎵







Fluffy asses, they sure looks tasty.





















these kind of ladies makes my tentacles rock hard painfully




Watching people fall...













Subscribe's picture preview


Janette.











Another unfinished business





















































old stuff- Lorna Firefine's weird self confidence school











=======================================================================




There is history behind each draw, I'll put here some "not ok" stuff



=====================================================================








========================================================================

I'm tired of hate. I want to care.

Pixiv still an awesome place for posting art, thank you Pixiv.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/  (Great place,)

No worries, really.



=====================================================================

someday there will be no tomorrow no matter which dream you live and that's a sour true.

wanna feel it? wanna taste it? taste the existence of yourself...
are you salty? are you sweet? spicy? sour? found it yummy....?
well... it's you, it's all you until the end and nobody will be like you.
Love yourself and if someone do the same for you be glad and if you feel like it - love'em back, it's free.















eventually I will vanish and maybe come back in other cursed form.
No regrets until the end.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Have some hints to improve my skills? Wanna see or suggest some weird/naughty never sawn drawings? Tell me, otherwise I will think its ok as the way it is.